How To Crack Cisco CCNP Certification Exam
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing & Switching certification validates your expertise to design and plan network topologies, configure routers and switches, and implement, monitor and troubleshoot LANs and WANs at the organization level. CCNP Routing and Switching certification forms the base to achieve the apex level CCIE certification. With CCNP certification credentials, you can effectively shoulder the roles of network administrator, network engineer, network technician, or systems engineer in any organization. Though a tough exam to crack, CCNP is a must have certification to grab the lucrative career opportunities in networking.
How to Crack CCNP Exam
Here are some tips that can help you get through the CCNP certification exam in the first attempt:
- Revisit Your CCNA concepts: Preparing for CCNP certification exam requires you to brush up the CCNA concepts. The entire CCNP Routing and Switching track revolve around the major topics from CCNA course that introduce you to the technical details and essentials. Revising the CCNA concepts helps you to bridge the understanding and time gap, thereby strengthening your networking concepts and know-how.
- Extensive Training: You can easily find uncountable CCNP books and online study materials, but that are not enough to achieve the success. To prepare yourself to the core, you must take Cisco Routing and Switching professional level certification training from Cisco authorized training partner. You can go beyond the curriculum and join forums to get the latest updates on networking careers and opportunities. Comprehensive CCNP training from certified professionals can help you attain deep insights of the concepts and core fundamentals.
- Hands-on Exposure: Gaining hands-on experience on real-time Cisco devices is an added advantage if you are aiming to ace CCNP R & S certification exam. Extensive practice and investing at least 4-5 hours in CCNP labs can help you gain confidence in network troubleshooting. You can achieve excellence in the practical approach to work with Cisco devices by taking certification mapped Cisco R&S training course from a training company having proven records and fully equipped Cisco lab setup.
- Follow Topic-Wise Approach: It is not advisable to go through the Cisco’s official CCNP course material in a sequence. It is better to prepare for the exam by picking the topics, exploring more information on it, getting the hold on the concepts and then moving ahead. There is no shortcut to self-study. You must get to the core of the topics and try your hands on before you appear for the exam.
- Plan Your Exam: The Routing and Switching track of CCNP certification require you to pass the following three exams to achieve highly reputed and globally acceptable CCNP credentials:
o 300-101 ROUTE – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
o 300-115 SWITCH – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
o 300-135 TSHOOT – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Cisco allows you to choose the attempted order between the Route and Switch exams. You must
attempt for that exam first, of which you are highly confident. Passing an exam certainly keeps
your morale high while attempting on the next.
Having hands-on practical exposure on configuring and troubleshooting Cisco devices forms an
inevitable part of the preparation process. Netcom Learning’s CCNP Routing & Switching
training classes can help you gain expertise to plan, configure and verify complex routing and
switching solutions for the organization. Passing CCNP certification exam is not that tedious if
prepared with the guidance of Cisco certified instructors and focused Cisco routing and
switching training and certification courses. You can register with a professional team of Cisco
certified trainers to prepare and pass the CCNP exam with striking scores.